With: Veronica Forand
5. Shoot them, punch them, stab them. It doesn’t matter, because the hero and heroine always survive.
4. Readers know the difference between a gun clip and a magazine and expect the writer to know this as well.
3. There’s no room for romantic misunderstandings, the conflict is real and trying to kill you.
2. Characters who are “too stupid to live” die, leaving kick ass heroines and the hunky guys that stay with them.
1. Sex in the middle of a gun battle: hot, fast, and dangerous. Okay, maybe the sex in the gun battle would make them too stupid to live, but it would create a certain intensity hard to achieve any other way.
She’s on the run…
Brilliant art appraiser Alex Northrop’s ex used stolen art to fund his nefarious activities. Now he wants her dead. But it isn’t just herself she’s worried about – if he discovers who she really is, he’ll kill her family.
Professor Henry Chilton is shocked to find a beautiful stranger passed out in his bed, and even more so when she reveals a priceless painting is a forgery – the painting he’d planned to use to fund a woman’s shelter. She’s mysterious and frightened, and he is determined to discover why.
Alex’s knowledge of art is undeniable—just as Henry’s attraction to her is irresistible. But in order to help him recover the real painting, Alex isn’t just risking exposure…she’s risking her life.
Veronica Forand is an attorney and an award-winning writer of romantic suspense. She's lived in Boston, London, Paris, Geneva, and Washington, DC and currently resides near Philadelphia. An avid traveler, she loves to roam across continents with her husband and kids in pursuit of skiing, scuba diving, and finding the perfect piece of chocolate.
Author Website: http://veronicaforand.com/
Author Twitter: @veronicaforand
Author Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Veronica-Forand/309646382425740?pnref=lhc
Author Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/8382446.Veronica_Forand