By: Melissa Cutler
Melissa Cutler here, and I'm so excited to be on Just Romantic Suspense sharing the Top 10 Things you’ll learn from SECRET AGENT SECRETARY, my latest action-adventure romance. It features a spy movie-obsessed heroine who inadvertently stumbles into the middle of an international manhunt and must rely on a jaded, brooding secret agent to stay alive.
10. Lingerie that makes you look good in clothes isn’t necessarily the same lingerie that makes you look good once your clothes come off.
9. To properly kick ass, a lady needs kickass shoes.
8. Always trust a man who keeps emergency chocolate on hand.
7. Cats who meow a lot aren’t noisy; they’re just above average communicators.
6. Sometimes, when a man offers to show you his secret lair, he’s not using a euphemism.
5. Two words: gadget watch.
4. The best way to smuggle a stripper pole into your apartment is to pretend it’s a map.
3. A week of hedonism should be on everyone’s bucket list.
2. Kissing is the best way to recover from a high speed car chase.
And the number one thing you’ll learn from SECRET AGENT SECRETARY:
1. As a wise man once said: be polite, be courteous, show professionalism, and have a plan to kill everyone in the room.
SECRET AGENT SECRETARY
Tops on Avery Meadows’s bucket list is assisting in the capture of an international criminal mastermind…from the safety of her desk as an ICE Agency secretary. She’s obsessed with everything secret agent-y, but being the daughter of grassroots pacifist leaders has left her with a mountain of guilt about it. But when, on New Year’s Eve, fate catapults her into the arms of sexy, soft-spoken Ryan Reitano—an undercover ICE agent with dangerous secrets he’s desperate to hide—Avery’s dream of saving the world takes on a whole new twist…
Amazon Barnes and Noble Walmart iTunes Kobo Harlequin
Read Chapter One on Melissa’s Website: http://bit.ly/161L7B2
My thanks to Just Romantic Suspense for hosting me today. I love hearing from readers and am really easy to find at www.melissacutler.net, on Facebook (www.facebook.com/MelissaCutlerBooks ), and Twitter (@m_cutler). And you can always email me at email@example.com or sign up for my newsletter (http://www.melissacutler.net/newsletter/ ) to find out about my latest books and upcoming events.
Melissa Cutler knows she has the best job in the world, dividing her time between her dual passions for writing sexy contemporary romances and edge-of-your-seat romantic suspense for Harlequin, Penguin, and Kensington Books. She was struck at an early age by an unrelenting travel bug and is probably planning her next vacation as you read this. When she's not globetrotting, she's enjoying Southern California's flip-flop wearing weather and wrangling two rambunctious kids.